8/13/13

I am so bad....

Really, really bad. Life kicked me in the buttocks. I let it. I can say that real life got busy...but doesn't it for everyone? Well, here goes....
We've been busy. Really, really busy. Kid, camps, antique markets, gardening, picking. You name it. But we've had fun..

We've been to museums....
 We got another outdoor kittie....


We bought some awesome mid century vintage furniture



Darth Kittie is still going strong..... 



We bought some more furniture to fix up....

There was golf camp AND basketball camp this summer.... 


There were ballgames...this is my Mr. throwing out a first ball this year..... 

We have also had 2 yard sales, all of our family come to visit....ALL of it..... and the boy and I are getting ready to go on our final vacation before school starts up again. PLUS, we still have 2 antique shows to do this season.....

I'll try to be better. I have some projects to do this year. I want to share.....

No comments: