8/11/14

I am going to have a big bedroom project coming up.....

I put up my before, before pictures on my other blog here...http://thefarmersdaugherdesign.blogspot.com/ .

They are before, before pictures. I am still in the pre planning stage...so all ideas or comments are invited and welcomed. I have to pick out paint, flooring, curtains, bedding and accessories. I plan on doing it this weekend.....

here is one picture to give you an idea of what I"m working with.......there are more here.....


I liked it when I did it (except that floor- wow is that ugly- but I'm bored now, and need change.


2 comments:

Anne At Large said...

Ooo, are you keeping the headboard thing? I would want to either work around that or the art if you decide to keep that. Very excited to see what you do, we have a similarly mini bedroom with a similarly awkward layout (ours is 10 by 10). Are you thinking darker on the walls or stay light and just get a more fun color?

thefarmersdaughter said...

The fabric is saralisa from IKEA....I like it, but I have a very different drapery panel I usually put up in winter...I am trying to figure out a nuetral plan so I can change out the fabrics. I am considering a darker color palette, but that's not set in stone yet.maybe a dark gray/purple?